Keywords: leadership, leadership development, inclusive leadership, inclusion, teams, workgroups, diversity
A significant drive in businesses in recent years has been to increase the diversity of employees throughout the organisation. Whilst some of this drive has been because of legislative changes, many more forward-thinking business leaders and CEOs recognise the strategic importance of having a more diverse workforce for a range of reasons including:
- Increased levels of creativity and innovation
- Increasing the pool of talent the organisation draws from
- The use of different perspectives and thinking in problem-solving and business development
- An increase in world perspective, particularly for organisations wishing to sell into international markets
- A distinct competitive advantage
A new study has reviewed the most recent research around inclusive leadership, what it is and how to do it.
This research briefing will be of particular interest to leaders as well as anyone in HR, leadership development, executive coaching and organisational learning roles.
Get the full research briefing including all references
About our research briefings