Keywords: strategy, strategy implementation, organisational strategy, uncertainty, strategy uncertainty,
An interesting series of papers, briefings and research conference presentations are currently being published looking at the level of uncertainty in different strategic programs. Because strategies are future facing, there is always going to be a level of uncertainty around their feasibility, execution and impact. The risk factors inherent in any strategy will come from multiple sources including:
- The organisation itself, in terms of its own capabilities, resources and flexibility.
- The reactions of the customers or clients.
- The reactions of competitors.
- The reactions of the market in general.
- Environmental issues, like the economy, political decisions, technological advances and a range of other issues.
Get the full research briefing including all references
About our research briefings