- Right click the link in the email and click “Download to computer”
- Connect iPhone to computer and open iTunes.
- Drag the MP3 files into iTunes window.
- Click on your iPhone’s icon in the upper-left corner of iTunes window.
- Choose “Music” tab and click the checkbox of “Sync Music”.
- Click “Sync” button in the lower-right corner of the Music window.
Tip: I would advise creating a playlist for The Oxford Review coying the file into the playlist. It is much easier to get to that way on your iphone.
Disclaimer: This is a research review, expert interpretation and briefing. As such it contains other studies, expert comment and practitioner advice. It is not a copy of the original study – which is referenced. The original study should be consulted and referenced in all cases. This research briefing is for informational and educational purposes only. We do not accept any liability for the use to which this review and briefing is put or for it or the research accuracy, reliability or validity. This briefing as an original work in its own right and is copyright © Oxford Review Enterprises Ltd 2016-2019. Any use made of this briefing is entirely at your own risk.
Be impressively well informed
Get the very latest research intelligence briefings, video research briefings, infographics and more sent direct to you as they are published
Be the most impressively well-informed and up-to-date person around...