This month’s Oxford Review – packed with useful research reviews to keep our members right up to date.
Don’t forget members also get between one and three other Research Intelligence Briefs a week AND audio versions of all this as well!
All for less than one ticket to go to see your favourite band – for an entire years supply of The Oxford Review! Click here to get started
In this month’s edition we have reviewed articles about:
- What organisational cultures work best in organisations with outsourced staff?
- What is the difference between coping, adapting and self-management?
- Can you be too aligned with your organisation?
- Leadership Development: the role of emerging identity as a leader
- Does organisational learning help to develop organisational agility and intelligence?
- Making professional judgements – confidently
- The Key to (Lean) Management
- Entrepreneurship training gives organisations a competitive edge
- A model for coping with the paradoxes of management
- The 9 evidence based issues about shared leadership that you need to know
- Book of the month review
We are about to make some changes to the Oxford Review to make it even easier and quicker to stay up-to-date. More on this shortly…
Have a great weekend
Be impressively well-informed
Get your FREE organizational and people development research briefings, infographics, video research briefings, a free copy of The Oxford Review and more...
Be impressively well-informed and up-to-date
Be impressively well informed
Get the very latest research intelligence briefings, video research briefings, infographics and more sent direct to you as they are published
Be the most impressively well-informed and up-to-date person around...