This month’s Oxford Review is out!
In this edition we have research briefings on
- Can management prevent the downside of change?
- Organisational culture change through HR?
- How to Predict Unethical Management Behaviour
- How to manage people who do boring, repetitive jobs
- The 2 factors which predict burnout and your personality isn’t one of them
- The effects of leadership training on organisational learning
- Does a positive outlook really make a difference to our success?
- The five R’s of recovery from organisational decline
- Making employee relocation work
- Two core methods for change management
- Evidence Based Change Management?
- Do workplace resilience programmes work?
- How our mood (and productivity) is directly affected by different forms of communication at work
- Can you really teach empathy?
- Levels of organisational development and which ones respond best to rapidly changing market conditions
Additionally our members also got a really useful infographic about the levels of organisational development based on new research published earlier in the month.
Try the Oxford Review out for FREE…
Be impressively well-informed
Get your FREE organizational and people development research briefings, infographics, video research briefings, a free copy of The Oxford Review and more...
Be impressively well-informed and up-to-date
Get going now and we will give you access to all the back copies and if you join today on the annual plan we will also give you 12 months worth of the Oxford Review, including the audio version for the price of 10 months or about 1/3 of a cup of coffee a day. That amount of coffee wouldn’t even keep you awake, but the Oxford Review will make you the most up-to-date professional in your business – for a whole year!
Be impressively well informed
Get the very latest research intelligence briefings, video research briefings, infographics and more sent direct to you as they are published
Be the most impressively well-informed and up-to-date person around...