Last month we sent the following research briefings to our members:
- Does entrepreneurial leadership impact organisational decision-making and performance?
- Does training managers in how to improve the health and well-being of employees make any difference?
- What factors lead to people to leave organisations when they have been excluded or ostracised
- How important is the idea of having a working alliance in coaching?
- How to reduce stress by changing mindset
- Problems with robot-human integration in the workplace
- Reading facial expressions and emotions is more than skill
- Staying in the real world – Reflexive practice for leaders, managers and evidence-based practitioners
- The perfect talent management storm – the challenges of industry 4.0
- The principles of systems thinking for organisations and businesses
- Using storytelling for organisational change – the 6 beliefs
- Using VR technology to increase empathy and learning
- Team diversity and team performance – what the research actually says
- PANAS Positive and Negative Affect Schedule (PANAS-SF)
- Sensitivity to Punishment and Sensitivity to Reward Questionnaire (SPSRQ)
- The Utrecht Work Engagement Scale – Short version (UWES – 17)
Be impressively well informed
Get the very latest research intelligence briefings, video research briefings, infographics and more sent direct to you as they are published
Be the most impressively well-informed and up-to-date person around...