Updated March 2017
We are building The Oxford Review Encyclopaedia of Terms which is growing into the go to resource for definitions and explanations of the key terms, concepts and ideas in leadership, management, human resources, organisational development, organisational change, learning and development and coaching.
- Affective Communication
- Ambivalent identification
- CEOS Theory
- Collective Intelligence
- Evidence-based practice
- Human Resources Cycle: Comparison of models
- Impact factor
- Informal learning: Definition and application.
- Moral Disengagement
- Organisational attachment
- Organisational identification
- Organisational valence: Definition
- Paradigm paralysis
- Social perception: Definition and explanation
- Strategic Silence
- The Oxford Review Encyclopaedia of Terms
- The precariat
- Transformational Leadership v Transactional Leadership
Be impressively well informed
Get the very latest research intelligence briefings, video research briefings, infographics and more sent direct to you as they are published
Be the most impressively well-informed and up-to-date person around...