This pass gives you 24/7 100% full access to:
- Every previous research briefing,
- Every back copy of the Oxford Review,
- Every infographic,
- Every research video briefing,
- Every members only webinar,
- You get 3 accounts for yourself and 2 other colleagues
- You all get 1-3 research briefings of just published research studies a week,
- The latest copy of The Oxford Review every month and
- Access to our team of researchers.
For a full year – to make you the most up-to-date and knowledgeable person in the room
This pass licences you to use the materials in:
- Your own practice, department and across your entire organisation
- Face-to-face with clients and employees in training events
- For the basis of blogs, podcasts and your own reports (they are excellent for marketing and information based materials), presentations, newsletters etc.
- Coaching / mentoring sessions
- With leaders, managers and other employees or clients
- To fuel and spark conversation in your Communities of Practice (we can even help you set them up)
- Distribute the materials across an organisation’s entire Intranet / learning platform
Not a member?
Apply to join now and get:
- Weekly research briefings sent direct to you every week
- A copy of the Oxford Review containing between twelve and sixteen additional research briefings every month
- Research Infographics
- Video research briefings.
- Special reports / short literature reviews on topics that appear to be getting a lot of research attention or if there has been a recent shift in the thinking or theory
- The ability to request a watch list for new research in keyword areas (as long as it is within the realms of:
- Human resources (not legal aspects)
- Organisational development
- Organisational change
- Organisational learning
- Learning and development,
- Work Psychology
- Decision making
- Request specific research / brief literature reviews
- Access to the entire archive of previous research briefings, copies of the Oxford Review, infographics, video research briefings and special reports.
- Access to Live Reports – continually updated as new research on the topic is released
- Members only podcasts – research briefings in audio – coming soon
- Live continually updated reports
Be the most up-to-date person in the room
Be impressively well informed
Get the very latest research intelligence briefings, video research briefings, infographics and more sent direct to you as they are published
Be the most impressively well-informed and up-to-date person around...