Keywords: learning, learning and development, organisational learning, teaching, artificial intelligence, robotics
The rise of artificial intelligence and industry 4.0 is starting to have a very real impact on many areas of our life. A relatively new project called Artificial Intelligence in Education (AIED) underscores these developments, as researchers and universities develop new technologies to help us learn. This area of technology is advancing rapidly and a whole new class of robotic teachers are being developed to fully replace human teachers in the classroom. It is envisaged that Classroom 4.0 is potentially not that far away.
The new study by researchers into robotics and artificial intelligence at City University, London and the Imagineering Institute (IDM lab) in Malaysia highlights recent advances in Artificial Intelligence in Education.
Get the full research briefing including all references
About our research briefings
Not a member?
Apply to join now and get:
- Weekly research briefings sent direct to you every week
- A copy of the Oxford Review containing between twelve and sixteen additional research briefings every month
- Research Infographics
- Video research briefings.
- Special reports / short literature reviews on topics that appear to be getting a lot of research attention or if there has been a recent shift in the thinking or theory
- The ability to request a watch list for new research in keyword areas (as long as it is within the realms of:
- Human resources (not legal aspects)
- Organisational development
- Organisational change
- Organisational learning
- Learning and development,
- Work Psychology
- Decision making
- Request specific research / brief literature reviews
- Access to the entire archive of previous research briefings, copies of the Oxford Review, infographics, video research briefings and special reports.
- Access to Live Reports – continually updated as new research on the topic is released
- Members only podcasts – research briefings in audio – coming soon
- Live continually updated reports
Be the most up-to-date person in the room
Be impressively well informed
Get the very latest research intelligence briefings, video research briefings, infographics and more sent direct to you as they are published
Be the most impressively well-informed and up-to-date person around...