A new study examining the connections between the market orientation and culture of an organisation and the leaders’ personal values has just been published in Journal of Strategic Marketing.
The study found that the personal values of the leaders of an organisation significantly impact both the organisational culture and its market orientation.
Pilots say of the Spitfire fighter plane that it ‘feels as if it an extension of you’. BMW tried a marketing campaign claiming much the same for one of their models a few years back. The concept of an excellent machine being an extension of oneself can now be extended to companies – that a company’s market orientation and culture is dependent on the leader’s personal values.
Get the full research briefing including all references…
About our research briefings
Not a member?
Apply to join now and get:
- Weekly research briefings sent direct to you every week
- A copy of the Oxford Review containing between twelve and sixteen additional research briefings every month
- Research Infographics
- Video research briefings.
- Special reports / short literature reviews on topics that appear to be getting a lot of research attention or if there has been a recent shift in the thinking or theory
- The ability to request a watch list for new research in keyword areas (as long as it is within the realms of:
- Human resources (not legal aspects)
- Organisational development
- Organisational change
- Organisational learning
- Learning and development,
- Work Psychology
- Decision making
- Request specific research / brief literature reviews
- Access to the entire archive of previous research briefings, copies of the Oxford Review, infographics, video research briefings and special reports.
- Access to Live Reports – continually updated as new research on the topic is released
- Members only podcasts – research briefings in audio – coming soon
- Live continually updated reports
Be the most up-to-date person in the room
Be impressively well informed
Get the very latest research intelligence briefings, video research briefings, infographics and more sent direct to you as they are published
Be the most impressively well-informed and up-to-date person around...