Keywords: agile, scrum, agile methods, agile methodology, conflict, HR, HR governance, agile teams, self-managing teams, self-organising teams
As previously written about in other research briefings, organisations are embracing a range of agile practices and there is an increase in projectification in the face of ever more complex ventures. These ventures involve functions, people and resources, not just from different inter-organisational areas, but also intraorganisational collaborations and are increasingly incorporating extended networks of functions, people and resources.
As you are probably aware, agile differs from traditional waterfall projects by focusing on:
- Change and incremental developments
- Collaboration with end-users and stakeholders
- Listening, observing and asking questions
- Continual innovation
- Flexible team composition, involvement and tasking
Get the full research briefing including all references
About our research briefings
Not a member?
Apply to join now and get:
- Weekly research briefings sent direct to you every week
- A copy of the Oxford Review containing between twelve and sixteen additional research briefings every month
- Research Infographics
- Video research briefings.
- Special reports / short literature reviews on topics that appear to be getting a lot of research attention or if there has been a recent shift in the thinking or theory
- The ability to request a watch list for new research in keyword areas (as long as it is within the realms of:
- Human resources (not legal aspects)
- Organisational development
- Organisational change
- Organisational learning
- Learning and development,
- Work Psychology
- Decision making
- Request specific research / brief literature reviews
- Access to the entire archive of previous research briefings, copies of the Oxford Review, infographics, video research briefings and special reports.
- Access to Live Reports – continually updated as new research on the topic is released
- Members only podcasts – research briefings in audio – coming soon
- Live continually updated reports
Be the most up-to-date person in the room
Be impressively well informed
Get the very latest research intelligence briefings, video research briefings, infographics and more sent direct to you as they are published
Be the most impressively well-informed and up-to-date person around...