Keywords: knowledge management, organisational culture, learning, organisational learning,
A key area of importance in just about every organisation of any size is that of knowledge management or how to create, store, transfer and use knowledge to the best advantage for the purposes of the organisation and the individuals within it. Knowledge management is a lot more than just making sure people have the right information, as it is primarily concerned with managing the flow of knowledge around the organisation to ensure that it is pertinent, relevant and timely. Additionally, the role of knowledge management within an organisation is to ensure that the system neither creates an overwhelming deluge of information that cannot be processed, nor that people end up saying “I didn’t know that”, when they needed certain information to make good decisions. It is, therefore, vital that knowledge flows are properly managed in any organisation.
Get the full research briefing including all references
About our research briefings
Not a member?
Apply to join now and get:
- Weekly research briefings sent direct to you every week
- A copy of the Oxford Review containing between twelve and sixteen additional research briefings every month
- Research Infographics
- Video research briefings.
- Special reports / short literature reviews on topics that appear to be getting a lot of research attention or if there has been a recent shift in the thinking or theory
- The ability to request a watch list for new research in keyword areas (as long as it is within the realms of:
- Human resources (not legal aspects)
- Organisational development
- Organisational change
- Organisational learning
- Learning and development,
- Work Psychology
- Decision making
- Request specific research / brief literature reviews
- Access to the entire archive of previous research briefings, copies of the Oxford Review, infographics, video research briefings and special reports.
- Access to Live Reports – continually updated as new research on the topic is released
- Members only podcasts – research briefings in audio – coming soon
- Live continually updated reports
Be the most up-to-date person in the room
Be impressively well informed
Get the very latest research intelligence briefings, video research briefings, infographics and more sent direct to you as they are published
Be the most impressively well-informed and up-to-date person around...