Keywords: evidence-based practice, flipped classroom, interprofessional learning,
interprofessional education, learning, organizational learning
Whilst the evidence-based practice is standard in some industries such as health and air transport, it is still a fledgling practice in many other sectors and organizations. However, there is a growing understanding of the advantages that evidence-based practice can bring to an organization. As a result, there is increasing interest in developing evidence-based practice. One of the issues that organizations face is how to develop the thinking, attitudes, knowledge, and skills of staff, in order to move towards more evidence-based practices.
A new study by a team of researchers at the University of Buffalo and SUNY State University in New York looked at and evaluated a new approach using an interprofessional flipped classroom educational strategy.
Get the full research briefing including all references
About our research briefings
Not a member?
Apply to join now and get:
- Weekly research briefings sent direct to you every week
- A copy of the Oxford Review containing between twelve and sixteen additional research briefings every month
- Research Infographics
- Video research briefings.
- Special reports / short literature reviews on topics that appear to be getting a lot of research attention or if there has been a recent shift in the thinking or theory
- The ability to request a watch list for new research in keyword areas (as long as it is within the realms of:
- Human resources (not legal aspects)
- Organisational development
- Organisational change
- Organisational learning
- Learning and development,
- Work Psychology
- Decision making
- Request specific research / brief literature reviews
- Access to the entire archive of previous research briefings, copies of the Oxford Review, infographics, video research briefings and special reports.
- Access to Live Reports – continually updated as new research on the topic is released
- Members only podcasts – research briefings in audio – coming soon
- Live continually updated reports
Be the most up-to-date person in the room
Be impressively well informed
Get the very latest research intelligence briefings, video research briefings, infographics and more sent direct to you as they are published
Be the most impressively well-informed and up-to-date person around...