Keywords: learning, organisational learning, learning and development, e-learning, textbooks
Over the last 10 to 20 years, like many areas of work and life, learning has gone through a monumental transformation due to the rapid development of technology. Given the omnipresence of mobile technology and ICT, an interesting question arises about the value and functionality of traditional textbooks.
Textbooks have been the mainstay of traditional classroom learning for decades and have been the primary source of authoritative content in this context, but do they still have value in the modern learning world?
This research briefing will be very useful to anyone developing e-learning or any form of learning and organisational development.
Get the full research briefing including all references
About our research briefings
Not a member?
Apply to join now and get:
- Weekly research briefings sent direct to you every week
- A copy of the Oxford Review containing between twelve and sixteen additional research briefings every month
- Research Infographics
- Video research briefings.
- Special reports / short literature reviews on topics that appear to be getting a lot of research attention or if there has been a recent shift in the thinking or theory
- The ability to request a watch list for new research in keyword areas (as long as it is within the realms of:
- Human resources (not legal aspects)
- Organisational development
- Organisational change
- Organisational learning
- Learning and development,
- Work Psychology
- Decision making
- Request specific research / brief literature reviews
- Access to the entire archive of previous research briefings, copies of the Oxford Review, infographics, video research briefings and special reports.
- Access to Live Reports – continually updated as new research on the topic is released
- Members only podcasts – research briefings in audio – coming soon
- Live continually updated reports
Be the most up-to-date person in the room
Be impressively well informed
Get the very latest research intelligence briefings, video research briefings, infographics and more sent direct to you as they are published
Be the most impressively well-informed and up-to-date person around...