Keywords: learning, online learning, e-learning, e-tutoring, e-tutor
Over the last 15 years there has been an explosion in online learning, both within formal and non-formal contexts. The advent and development of the internet and online resources has brought about a significant shift in the way people access learning. As a direct result of this, formal learning organisations, such as universities and organisational learning and development functions, have found themselves competing with a plethora of informal online learning sources such as Udemy, YouTube, Future Learn and thousands of other learning sources. As can be expected, the range of quality involved varies considerably.
This explosion in e-learning sources has led to a commensurate increase in research around online learning, as organisations and institutions experiment with different technologies to aid learning and teaching.
Get the full research briefing including all references
About our research briefings
Not a member?
Apply to join now and get:
- Weekly research briefings sent direct to you every week
- A copy of the Oxford Review containing between twelve and sixteen additional research briefings every month
- Research Infographics
- Video research briefings.
- Special reports / short literature reviews on topics that appear to be getting a lot of research attention or if there has been a recent shift in the thinking or theory
- The ability to request a watch list for new research in keyword areas (as long as it is within the realms of:
- Human resources (not legal aspects)
- Organisational development
- Organisational change
- Organisational learning
- Learning and development,
- Work Psychology
- Decision making
- Request specific research / brief literature reviews
- Access to the entire archive of previous research briefings, copies of the Oxford Review, infographics, video research briefings and special reports.
- Access to Live Reports – continually updated as new research on the topic is released
- Members only podcasts – research briefings in audio – coming soon
- Live continually updated reports
Be the most up-to-date person in the room
Be impressively well informed
Get the very latest research intelligence briefings, video research briefings, infographics and more sent direct to you as they are published
Be the most impressively well-informed and up-to-date person around...