Other than in boom sectors such as green energy and e-commerce, the old Establishment of the UK economy seems to be struggling in terms of growth. Gains may be marginal at best and strong growth something dimly remembered from the days before the global financial crisis of 2007/8.
In order to get marginal gains in a sector that isn’t enjoying the good times, organisations need to find that edge to get ahead. A recent piece of research strongly suggests that in order to make those gains, a novel approach may enable competitive advantage to be regained and managed. Human resources development teams should teach corporate entrepreneurship to the staff of the organisation, and this will breed entrepreneurial behaviour that will encourage creativity, innovation and proactive capability.
Get the full research briefing including all references
About our research briefings
Not a member?
Apply to join now and get:
- Weekly research briefings sent direct to you every week
- A copy of the Oxford Review containing between twelve and sixteen additional research briefings every month
- Research Infographics
- Video research briefings.
- Special reports / short literature reviews on topics that appear to be getting a lot of research attention or if there has been a recent shift in the thinking or theory
- The ability to request a watch list for new research in keyword areas (as long as it is within the realms of:
- Human resources (not legal aspects)
- Organisational development
- Organisational change
- Organisational learning
- Learning and development,
- Work Psychology
- Decision making
- Request specific research / brief literature reviews
- Access to the entire archive of previous research briefings, copies of the Oxford Review, infographics, video research briefings and special reports.
- Access to Live Reports – continually updated as new research on the topic is released
- Members only podcasts – research briefings in audio – coming soon
- Live continually updated reports
Be the most up-to-date person in the room
Be impressively well informed
Get the very latest research intelligence briefings, video research briefings, infographics and more sent direct to you as they are published
Be the most impressively well-informed and up-to-date person around...