The concept of Evidence Based Practice has been around for over 20 years, yet it has still to penetrate the culture of many organizations, even though it is used extensively in clinical and other professional arenas. A new study by researchers at the Centre for Evidence-Based Practice at Bergen University in Norway has come up with some interesting findings about embedding evidence based practice.
Evidence Based Practice
Evidence Based Practice is central to the working practices of organizations like the UK’s NHS. It forms the central basis of its core practice and strategy. The study looked at how students and practitioners viewed their ability to apply evidence-based practice and their perceptions of what constitute necessary conditions to implement evidence-based practice.
Get the full research briefing including all references
About our research briefings
Not a member?
Apply to join now and get:
- Weekly research briefings sent direct to you every week
- A copy of the Oxford Review containing between twelve and sixteen additional research briefings every month
- Research Infographics
- Video research briefings.
- Special reports / short literature reviews on topics that appear to be getting a lot of research attention or if there has been a recent shift in the thinking or theory
- The ability to request a watch list for new research in keyword areas (as long as it is within the realms of:
- Human resources (not legal aspects)
- Organisational development
- Organisational change
- Organisational learning
- Learning and development,
- Work Psychology
- Decision making
- Request specific research / brief literature reviews
- Access to the entire archive of previous research briefings, copies of the Oxford Review, infographics, video research briefings and special reports.
- Access to Live Reports – continually updated as new research on the topic is released
- Members only podcasts – research briefings in audio – coming soon
- Live continually updated reports
Be the most up-to-date person in the room
Be impressively well informed
Get the very latest research intelligence briefings, video research briefings, infographics and more sent direct to you as they are published
Be the most impressively well-informed and up-to-date person around...