A number of new (2018) wide-ranging studies of executive coaching have just been published. These include the first systematic review of executive coaching, which focuses on all the previous published research about executive coaching aims, methods and outcomes that has been published to date. The second research paper incorporated into this special report is a critical literary review of previous executive coaching research. As one would expect and hope, in many respects the findings overlap to a significant degree.
The aim of this report is to provide evidence-based practitioners with the best valid research evidence about executive coaching.
- Executive coaching what it encompasses from a research point of view
- Previous studies
- The studies used for this report
- Problems with much of the pervious research about executive coaching
- The most frequently reported coaching models in the research
- Agile coaching
- Measuring executive coaching
- What outcome executive coaching actually has
- The problems associated with executive coaching
- Factors that impact coaching outcomes
- Evidence-based recommendations for executive coaching
Get the full research briefing including all references
About our research briefings
Not a member?
Apply to join now and get:
- Weekly research briefings sent direct to you every week
- A copy of the Oxford Review containing between twelve and sixteen additional research briefings every month
- Research Infographics
- Video research briefings.
- Special reports / short literature reviews on topics that appear to be getting a lot of research attention or if there has been a recent shift in the thinking or theory
- The ability to request a watch list for new research in keyword areas (as long as it is within the realms of:
- Human resources (not legal aspects)
- Organisational development
- Organisational change
- Organisational learning
- Learning and development,
- Work Psychology
- Decision making
- Request specific research / brief literature reviews
- Access to the entire archive of previous research briefings, copies of the Oxford Review, infographics, video research briefings and special reports.
- Access to Live Reports – continually updated as new research on the topic is released
- Members only podcasts – research briefings in audio – coming soon
- Live continually updated reports
Be the most up-to-date person in the room
Be impressively well informed
Get the very latest research intelligence briefings, video research briefings, infographics and more sent direct to you as they are published
Be the most impressively well-informed and up-to-date person around...