Keywords: organisational adaption, leadership style, organisational culture
Continued success of any organisation or business is intimately linked to its ability to be able to flex and adapt to the changing world outside. There are a number of key factors which predict whether an organisation or business is likely to be successful in adapting as the world shifts around it. Previous research has shown that two key factors responsible for organisational adaption are the organisational culture and leadership style.
A new review of the research evidence has just been published which focuses on the most recent evidence about what creates successful organisational adaption. There has been much interest recently in the critical success factors for organisational adaption. Two of the most promising avenues of research have been around leadership style and organisational culture, which have been shown to be key drivers of success for organisations during times of volatility, change, and uncertainty.
Get the full research briefing including all references
About our research briefings
Not a member?
Apply to join now and get:
- Weekly research briefings sent direct to you every week
- A copy of the Oxford Review containing between twelve and sixteen additional research briefings every month
- Research Infographics
- Video research briefings.
- Special reports / short literature reviews on topics that appear to be getting a lot of research attention or if there has been a recent shift in the thinking or theory
- The ability to request a watch list for new research in keyword areas (as long as it is within the realms of:
- Human resources (not legal aspects)
- Organisational development
- Organisational change
- Organisational learning
- Learning and development,
- Work Psychology
- Decision making
- Request specific research / brief literature reviews
- Access to the entire archive of previous research briefings, copies of the Oxford Review, infographics, video research briefings and special reports.
- Access to Live Reports – continually updated as new research on the topic is released
- Members only podcasts – research briefings in audio – coming soon
- Live continually updated reports
Be the most up-to-date person in the room
Be impressively well informed
Get the very latest research intelligence briefings, video research briefings, infographics and more sent direct to you as they are published
Be the most impressively well-informed and up-to-date person around...