Keywords: leadership, leadership development, inclusive leadership, inclusion, teams, workgroups, diversity
A significant drive in businesses in recent years has been to increase the diversity of employees throughout the organisation. Whilst some of this drive has been because of legislative changes, many more forward-thinking business leaders and CEOs recognise the strategic importance of having a more diverse workforce for a range of reasons including:
- Increased levels of creativity and innovation
- Increasing the pool of talent the organisation draws from
- The use of different perspectives and thinking in problem-solving and business development
- An increase in world perspective, particularly for organisations wishing to sell into international markets
- A distinct competitive advantage
A new study has reviewed the most recent research around inclusive leadership, what it is and how to do it.
This research briefing will be of particular interest to leaders as well as anyone in HR, leadership development, executive coaching and organisational learning roles.
Get the full research briefing including all references
About our research briefings
Not a member?
Apply to join now and get:
- Weekly research briefings sent direct to you every week
- A copy of the Oxford Review containing between twelve and sixteen additional research briefings every month
- Research Infographics
- Video research briefings.
- Special reports / short literature reviews on topics that appear to be getting a lot of research attention or if there has been a recent shift in the thinking or theory
- The ability to request a watch list for new research in keyword areas (as long as it is within the realms of:
- Human resources (not legal aspects)
- Organisational development
- Organisational change
- Organisational learning
- Learning and development,
- Work Psychology
- Decision making
- Request specific research / brief literature reviews
- Access to the entire archive of previous research briefings, copies of the Oxford Review, infographics, video research briefings and special reports.
- Access to Live Reports – continually updated as new research on the topic is released
- Members only podcasts – research briefings in audio – coming soon
- Live continually updated reports
Be the most up-to-date person in the room
Be impressively well informed
Get the very latest research intelligence briefings, video research briefings, infographics and more sent direct to you as they are published
Be the most impressively well-informed and up-to-date person around...