Increasing organisational performance through entrepreneurial orientation, entrepreneurial competencies, and entrepreneurial leadership
Keywords: entrepreneurship, entrepreneurial orientation, entrepreneurial competencies, entrepreneurial leadership, leadership, organisational performance
There is a growing amount of evidence to show that entrepreneurial qualities can boost the performance of any organisation or service, which has given rise to the idea of the intrapreneur or an individual with entrepreneurial attributes who is employed, rather than running their own business. As a result an increasing amount of research effort is focusing on exactly what it is that makes a difference for organisations.
Essentially, entrepreneurship is the process of creating value from, often hidden, opportunities. This value can be in any form and is essentially seen as an innovative and creative process. In market oriented organisations entrepreneurial behaviours are the critical success factors that develop an organisation’s competitive advantage.
Get the full research briefing including all references
About our research briefings
Not a member?
Apply to join now and get:
- Weekly research briefings sent direct to you every week
- A copy of the Oxford Review containing between twelve and sixteen additional research briefings every month
- Research Infographics
- Video research briefings.
- Special reports / short literature reviews on topics that appear to be getting a lot of research attention or if there has been a recent shift in the thinking or theory
- The ability to request a watch list for new research in keyword areas (as long as it is within the realms of:
- Human resources (not legal aspects)
- Organisational development
- Organisational change
- Organisational learning
- Learning and development,
- Work Psychology
- Decision making
- Request specific research / brief literature reviews
- Access to the entire archive of previous research briefings, copies of the Oxford Review, infographics, video research briefings and special reports.
- Access to Live Reports – continually updated as new research on the topic is released
- Members only podcasts – research briefings in audio – coming soon
- Live continually updated reports
Be the most up-to-date person in the room
Be impressively well informed
Get the very latest research intelligence briefings, video research briefings, infographics and more sent direct to you as they are published
Be the most impressively well-informed and up-to-date person around...