Keywords: coaching, leadership coaching, executive coaching, organisational coaching, organisational coaching outcomes, measuring coaching, coaching measurement
A range of previous studies have identified a plethora of beneficial outcomes of executive and leadership coaching including:
- the ability of leaders to inspire others
- creating space for strategic thinking
- better delegation
- high levels of self-awareness
- behavioural change
- increase in performance
- and a range of other benefits.
However, despite all of these previous studies, there is little robust research looking at how to measure coaching outcomes and manage the coaching process.
A new review of previous research and study by a team of researchers has proposed a Coaching Success Metric for the measurement of the success of leadership and executive coaching.
This research briefing is essential reading for anyone involved in managing coaching provision in organisations or any professional coach.
Get the full research briefing including all references
About our research briefings
Not a member?
Apply to join now and get:
- Weekly research briefings sent direct to you every week
- A copy of the Oxford Review containing between twelve and sixteen additional research briefings every month
- Research Infographics
- Video research briefings.
- Special reports / short literature reviews on topics that appear to be getting a lot of research attention or if there has been a recent shift in the thinking or theory
- The ability to request a watch list for new research in keyword areas (as long as it is within the realms of:
- Human resources (not legal aspects)
- Organisational development
- Organisational change
- Organisational learning
- Learning and development,
- Work Psychology
- Decision making
- Request specific research / brief literature reviews
- Access to the entire archive of previous research briefings, copies of the Oxford Review, infographics, video research briefings and special reports.
- Access to Live Reports – continually updated as new research on the topic is released
- Members only podcasts – research briefings in audio – coming soon
- Live continually updated reports
Be the most up-to-date person in the room
Be impressively well informed
Get the very latest research intelligence briefings, video research briefings, infographics and more sent direct to you as they are published
Be the most impressively well-informed and up-to-date person around...