Keywords: wellbeing, well-being, well-being outcomes, employee well-being, indirect costs, costs, leadership, well-being data, well-being management information, management information, management, leadership
There are many studies showing that the well-being of employees is a critical success factor for organisations. As a result, many organisations have focused on improving the well-being of the people, including developing organisation wide wellbeing programs to promote better health outcomes.
Previous studies have shown that helping the senior management and leadership of an organisation to understand and acknowledge the direct and indirect connections between employee well-being (including mental health outcomes) and organisational aspects such as:
- organisational citizenship behaviours
- organisational and task commitment,
- intention to leave
- creativity and innovation
- team working outcomes
has a range of positive benefits.
Get the full research briefing including all references
About our research briefings
Not a member?
Apply to join now and get:
- Weekly research briefings sent direct to you every week
- A copy of the Oxford Review containing between twelve and sixteen additional research briefings every month
- Research Infographics
- Video research briefings.
- Special reports / short literature reviews on topics that appear to be getting a lot of research attention or if there has been a recent shift in the thinking or theory
- The ability to request a watch list for new research in keyword areas (as long as it is within the realms of:
- Human resources (not legal aspects)
- Organisational development
- Organisational change
- Organisational learning
- Learning and development,
- Work Psychology
- Decision making
- Request specific research / brief literature reviews
- Access to the entire archive of previous research briefings, copies of the Oxford Review, infographics, video research briefings and special reports.
- Access to Live Reports – continually updated as new research on the topic is released
- Members only podcasts – research briefings in audio – coming soon
- Live continually updated reports
Be the most up-to-date person in the room
Be impressively well informed
Get the very latest research intelligence briefings, video research briefings, infographics and more sent direct to you as they are published
Be the most impressively well-informed and up-to-date person around...