Keywords: leadership, organisational change leadership, organisational change, transformational leadership, change management
Whilst there has been significant progress in organisational change and organisational change leadership understanding, research and practice, the application of good organisational change leadership and organisational change is still the focus of much research and interest.
Interestingly, two papers have been published in the same week looking at organisational change from two connected, but different, perspectives:
- Whether the unfreeze-move-refreeze model of Kurt Lewin from 1947 is still applicable
- Whether change leadership/transformational leadership and management is itself changing.
Prepare to have some of the firmly held beliefs about leadership, organisational change and transformational leadership challenged. This research briefing is essential reading for anyone involved in leadership, leadership development and coaching as well as change management and organisational change. This is a must read briefing.
Get the full research briefing including all references
About our research briefings
Not a member?
Apply to join now and get:
- Weekly research briefings sent direct to you every week
- A copy of the Oxford Review containing between twelve and sixteen additional research briefings every month
- Research Infographics
- Video research briefings.
- Special reports / short literature reviews on topics that appear to be getting a lot of research attention or if there has been a recent shift in the thinking or theory
- The ability to request a watch list for new research in keyword areas (as long as it is within the realms of:
- Human resources (not legal aspects)
- Organisational development
- Organisational change
- Organisational learning
- Learning and development,
- Work Psychology
- Decision making
- Request specific research / brief literature reviews
- Access to the entire archive of previous research briefings, copies of the Oxford Review, infographics, video research briefings and special reports.
- Access to Live Reports – continually updated as new research on the topic is released
- Members only podcasts – research briefings in audio – coming soon
- Live continually updated reports
Be the most up-to-date person in the room
Be impressively well informed
Get the very latest research intelligence briefings, video research briefings, infographics and more sent direct to you as they are published
Be the most impressively well-informed and up-to-date person around...