What do you do when your reputation is in trouble? In some industries such as manufacturing this is reasonably simple – if a flagship product’s battery fails then you replace that battery. In other industries such as consulting this may not be so easy.
Consultancies are usually brought in when a company needs to enact change in some way and needs to bring in professional expertise in order to achieve that. While not economical to have human resources that have experience in a broad sector of industry within one’s organisation, a consultancy can add value by working across sectors and generating their own value through that. A consultancy’s reputation is often only as good as their last job. A UK consultancy was examined by academics that had had reputation problems which put the entire business at risk. The academics asked “how did it manage to recover?”
Get the full research briefing including all references
About our research briefings
Not a member?
Apply to join now and get:
- Weekly research briefings sent direct to you every week
- A copy of the Oxford Review containing between twelve and sixteen additional research briefings every month
- Research Infographics
- Video research briefings.
- Special reports / short literature reviews on topics that appear to be getting a lot of research attention or if there has been a recent shift in the thinking or theory
- The ability to request a watch list for new research in keyword areas (as long as it is within the realms of:
- Human resources (not legal aspects)
- Organisational development
- Organisational change
- Organisational learning
- Learning and development,
- Work Psychology
- Decision making
- Request specific research / brief literature reviews
- Access to the entire archive of previous research briefings, copies of the Oxford Review, infographics, video research briefings and special reports.
- Access to Live Reports – continually updated as new research on the topic is released
- Members only podcasts – research briefings in audio – coming soon
- Live continually updated reports
Be the most up-to-date person in the room
Be impressively well informed
Get the very latest research intelligence briefings, video research briefings, infographics and more sent direct to you as they are published
Be the most impressively well-informed and up-to-date person around...