Keywords: Industry 5.0, robotics, robots, collaborative robots
As we start to move out of industry 4.0 and into industry 5.0, or from simple digitisation and the use of artificial intelligence into human-machine collaboration and human enhancement, one of the areas of increasing organisational and research focus centres around both how machines and humans can cooperate and how humans will have to adapt for this shift.
Until now, the vast majority of industrial robots have not been licensed to work in close proximity with humans. With a few exceptions, most robots within the workplace are strictly segregated from humans and are often working in cages or the humans are caged and separated from the robots, largely for health and safety reasons.
Get the full research briefing including all references
About our research briefings
Not a member?
Apply to join now and get:
- Weekly research briefings sent direct to you every week
- A copy of the Oxford Review containing between twelve and sixteen additional research briefings every month
- Research Infographics
- Video research briefings.
- Special reports / short literature reviews on topics that appear to be getting a lot of research attention or if there has been a recent shift in the thinking or theory
- The ability to request a watch list for new research in keyword areas (as long as it is within the realms of:
- Human resources (not legal aspects)
- Organisational development
- Organisational change
- Organisational learning
- Learning and development,
- Work Psychology
- Decision making
- Request specific research / brief literature reviews
- Access to the entire archive of previous research briefings, copies of the Oxford Review, infographics, video research briefings and special reports.
- Access to Live Reports – continually updated as new research on the topic is released
- Members only podcasts – research briefings in audio – coming soon
- Live continually updated reports
Be the most up-to-date person in the room
Be impressively well informed
Get the very latest research intelligence briefings, video research briefings, infographics and more sent direct to you as they are published
Be the most impressively well-informed and up-to-date person around...