Keywords: leadership, shared leadership, projects, project teams, project management, project outcomes
Recent (2018) studies have shown that work environments are becoming more and more project centric and that projects are increasing in complexity, in that they often require multiple teams, multidisciplinary teams and inter-organisational teams in order to deliver their outcomes. Additionally, whilst many project teams are colocated, there is an increasing trend towards disparate and virtual multinational team working which adds to this level of complexity.
Additionally, studies are finding that, during the life of a project, the leadership and management of the project is increasingly moving from one leadership and management team to another, as the project cycles through its various phases in order to make the best use of different leadership and management teams’ experience and expertise.
Get the full research briefing including all references
About our research briefings
Not a member?
Apply to join now and get:
- Weekly research briefings sent direct to you every week
- A copy of the Oxford Review containing between twelve and sixteen additional research briefings every month
- Research Infographics
- Video research briefings.
- Special reports / short literature reviews on topics that appear to be getting a lot of research attention or if there has been a recent shift in the thinking or theory
- The ability to request a watch list for new research in keyword areas (as long as it is within the realms of:
- Human resources (not legal aspects)
- Organisational development
- Organisational change
- Organisational learning
- Learning and development,
- Work Psychology
- Decision making
- Request specific research / brief literature reviews
- Access to the entire archive of previous research briefings, copies of the Oxford Review, infographics, video research briefings and special reports.
- Access to Live Reports – continually updated as new research on the topic is released
- Members only podcasts – research briefings in audio – coming soon
- Live continually updated reports
Be the most up-to-date person in the room
Be impressively well informed
Get the very latest research intelligence briefings, video research briefings, infographics and more sent direct to you as they are published
Be the most impressively well-informed and up-to-date person around...