A new study is due to be published later this year that looks at the question of what organisational factors predict innovation success. This is really important for organisations. Understanding the organisational factors for innovation success helps leaders make better evidence-based decisions and makes those responsible for organisational development, change and management able to help craft an organisation that has a significantly greater chance of success with innovation.
The study, conducted by a team of researchers from the Lappeenranta University of Technology, in Finland and the department of Strategic Management and Organization at the University of Bayreuth, in Germany examined the existing research literature and observed the outcomes, strategies, decisions and actions across four organisations and interviewed 626 staff in those firms to ascertain what the drivers of innovation success are.
Get the full research briefing including all references
About our research briefings
Not a member?
Apply to join now and get:
- Weekly research briefings sent direct to you every week
- A copy of the Oxford Review containing between twelve and sixteen additional research briefings every month
- Research Infographics
- Video research briefings.
- Special reports / short literature reviews on topics that appear to be getting a lot of research attention or if there has been a recent shift in the thinking or theory
- The ability to request a watch list for new research in keyword areas (as long as it is within the realms of:
- Human resources (not legal aspects)
- Organisational development
- Organisational change
- Organisational learning
- Learning and development,
- Work Psychology
- Decision making
- Request specific research / brief literature reviews
- Access to the entire archive of previous research briefings, copies of the Oxford Review, infographics, video research briefings and special reports.
- Access to Live Reports – continually updated as new research on the topic is released
- Members only podcasts – research briefings in audio – coming soon
- Live continually updated reports
Be the most up-to-date person in the room
Be impressively well informed
Get the very latest research intelligence briefings, video research briefings, infographics and more sent direct to you as they are published
Be the most impressively well-informed and up-to-date person around...