Keywords: entrepreneurship, entrepreneurship education, entrepreneurial intentions, entrepreneurial competencies, entrepreneurial skills, innovation
There has been a steady growth in interest within organisations around developing entrepreneurial skills within the organisation. Largely, this increase in interest has been based on the understanding that entrepreneurs think differently and tend to be more agile and creative, particularly in rapidly changing environments. The ability of entrepreneurs to capitalise on new technological advances, to innovate and adapt has been identified as a key factor towards developing a competitive advantage and surviving in a world of hyper change.
As a result of this interest in entrepreneurship, there is an increasing amount of research interest looking at the most effective ways to enhance entrepreneurship development and education.
A new study by a team of researchers from Finland and Brazil has identified a range of factors that increase entrepreneurial intentions. In other words, what influences an individual to actually engage in entrepreneurship.
Get the full research briefing including all references
About our research briefings
Not a member?
Apply to join now and get:
- Weekly research briefings sent direct to you every week
- A copy of the Oxford Review containing between twelve and sixteen additional research briefings every month
- Research Infographics
- Video research briefings.
- Special reports / short literature reviews on topics that appear to be getting a lot of research attention or if there has been a recent shift in the thinking or theory
- The ability to request a watch list for new research in keyword areas (as long as it is within the realms of:
- Human resources (not legal aspects)
- Organisational development
- Organisational change
- Organisational learning
- Learning and development,
- Work Psychology
- Decision making
- Request specific research / brief literature reviews
- Access to the entire archive of previous research briefings, copies of the Oxford Review, infographics, video research briefings and special reports.
- Access to Live Reports – continually updated as new research on the topic is released
- Members only podcasts – research briefings in audio – coming soon
- Live continually updated reports
Be the most up-to-date person in the room
Be impressively well informed
Get the very latest research intelligence briefings, video research briefings, infographics and more sent direct to you as they are published
Be the most impressively well-informed and up-to-date person around...