Keywords: agile, agile development, organisational development, organisational culture, performance, organisational impact, agile implementation
Agile working methodologies and principles are becoming increasingly prevalent, not only within the software and technology industries, but in many other types of organisation as well. Whilst there has been a deluge of research around agile methodologies, there has been little research on the impact of implementing and adopting agile on the organisation as a whole.
A new study (2018) has looked at what impact the adoption and implementation of agile methodologies has at an organisational level.
This research briefing will be very useful for anyone thinking about or involved in the implementation and adoption of agile.
Get the full research briefing including all references
About our research briefings
Not a member?
Apply to join now and get:
- Weekly research briefings sent direct to you every week
- A copy of the Oxford Review containing between twelve and sixteen additional research briefings every month
- Research Infographics
- Video research briefings.
- Special reports / short literature reviews on topics that appear to be getting a lot of research attention or if there has been a recent shift in the thinking or theory
- The ability to request a watch list for new research in keyword areas (as long as it is within the realms of:
- Human resources (not legal aspects)
- Organisational development
- Organisational change
- Organisational learning
- Learning and development,
- Work Psychology
- Decision making
- Request specific research / brief literature reviews
- Access to the entire archive of previous research briefings, copies of the Oxford Review, infographics, video research briefings and special reports.
- Access to Live Reports – continually updated as new research on the topic is released
- Members only podcasts – research briefings in audio – coming soon
- Live continually updated reports
Be the most up-to-date person in the room
Be impressively well informed
Get the very latest research intelligence briefings, video research briefings, infographics and more sent direct to you as they are published
Be the most impressively well-informed and up-to-date person around...