Keywords: unlearning, unlearn, learning, knowledge, forgetting, psychological unlearning, organisational unlearning
There has been a fairly constant and consistent interest over the past few years in the ideas of unlearning, to unlearn and how to unlearn in both the popular and research literature.
The idea of unlearning has firmly entered the organisational development rhetoric as well as that of individual human learning. But what is it and what does the latest research evidence actually say about it?
This 14 page special report looks at the very latest research evidence for unlearning.
- Unlearning: The latest research
- The psychological non-origins of unlearning
- Theory Change and Unlearning
- Unlearning in the organisational development and management literature
- Parenthetical learning
- New research on unlearning
- What is there evidence for?
Not a member?
Apply to join now and get:
- Weekly research briefings sent direct to you every week
- A copy of the Oxford Review containing between twelve and sixteen additional research briefings every month
- Research Infographics
- Video research briefings.
- Special reports / short literature reviews on topics that appear to be getting a lot of research attention or if there has been a recent shift in the thinking or theory
- The ability to request a watch list for new research in keyword areas (as long as it is within the realms of:
- Human resources (not legal aspects)
- Organisational development
- Organisational change
- Organisational learning
- Learning and development,
- Work Psychology
- Decision making
- Request specific research / brief literature reviews
- Access to the entire archive of previous research briefings, copies of the Oxford Review, infographics, video research briefings and special reports.
- Access to Live Reports – continually updated as new research on the topic is released
- Members only podcasts – research briefings in audio – coming soon
- Live continually updated reports
Be the most up-to-date person in the room
Be impressively well informed
Get the very latest research intelligence briefings, video research briefings, infographics and more sent direct to you as they are published
Be the most impressively well-informed and up-to-date person around...