Keywords: Work engagement, employee engagement, work disengagement
There has been a huge amount of interest in employee and work engagement, both in the research literature and the organisational practice. This has largely followed on from research findings and organisational judgement that has found engaged employees are more productive, loyal, flexible, pro-social and happy. As a result, much work has been undertaken to discover the predictors of work engagement. Looking at the causes and predictors of work engagement is one facet of the work engagement literature. The other is to look in the opposite direction at the causes and predictors of work disengagement and deviant organisational behaviour, as both directions have a story to tell and can be hugely helpful.
Get the full research briefing including all references…
About our research briefings
Not a member?
Apply to join now and get:
- Weekly research briefings sent direct to you every week
- A copy of the Oxford Review containing between twelve and sixteen additional research briefings every month
- Research Infographics
- Video research briefings.
- Special reports / short literature reviews on topics that appear to be getting a lot of research attention or if there has been a recent shift in the thinking or theory
- The ability to request a watch list for new research in keyword areas (as long as it is within the realms of:
- Human resources (not legal aspects)
- Organisational development
- Organisational change
- Organisational learning
- Learning and development,
- Work Psychology
- Decision making
- Request specific research / brief literature reviews
- Access to the entire archive of previous research briefings, copies of the Oxford Review, infographics, video research briefings and special reports.
- Access to Live Reports – continually updated as new research on the topic is released
- Members only podcasts – research briefings in audio – coming soon
- Live continually updated reports
Be the most up-to-date person in the room
Be impressively well informed
Get the very latest research intelligence briefings, video research briefings, infographics and more sent direct to you as they are published
Be the most impressively well-informed and up-to-date person around...