Keywords: corporate social responsibility, CSR, HR, Human resources
CSR or corporate social responsibility has become an increasingly important issue for organisations, customers, employees and stakeholders. Corporate social responsibility refers to an organisation’s moral and ethical stance and obligations. In particular in organisations, CSR comprises what the organisation stands for and what responsibilities it sees itself as having within and to wider society. Consumers, employees and stakeholders tend to want more than just good products and services. They tend to prefer to do business and work with organisations that take their corporate social responsibility seriously and play a positive role in wider societal issues.
CSR is seen as an important issue for many leading organisations, but what happens if an organisation engages in contentious CSR initiatives and what is thew the impact on human resources, human resource management and organisational performance.
Get the full research briefing including all references
About our research briefings
Not a member?
Apply to join now and get:
- Weekly research briefings sent direct to you every week
- A copy of the Oxford Review containing between twelve and sixteen additional research briefings every month
- Research Infographics
- Video research briefings.
- Special reports / short literature reviews on topics that appear to be getting a lot of research attention or if there has been a recent shift in the thinking or theory
- The ability to request a watch list for new research in keyword areas (as long as it is within the realms of:
- Human resources (not legal aspects)
- Organisational development
- Organisational change
- Organisational learning
- Learning and development,
- Work Psychology
- Decision making
- Request specific research / brief literature reviews
- Access to the entire archive of previous research briefings, copies of the Oxford Review, infographics, video research briefings and special reports.
- Access to Live Reports – continually updated as new research on the topic is released
- Members only podcasts – research briefings in audio – coming soon
- Live continually updated reports
Be the most up-to-date person in the room
Be impressively well informed
Get the very latest research intelligence briefings, video research briefings, infographics and more sent direct to you as they are published
Be the most impressively well-informed and up-to-date person around...