Keywords: intellectual capital, human capital, structural capital, relational capital, project, project management, project performance
The importance of intellectual capital in modern knowledge-based businesses and organisations cannot be overstated. Intellectual capital is not only the basis for many organisations’ competitive advantage, but also the foundation from which many service organisations and institutions operate.
Intellectual capital consists of the intangible assets that an organisation has that are usually not listed on the organisation’s balance sheet, but has a significant impact on its performance. In essence, intellectual capital comprises the:
- operational habits
- customer relationships
- professional skills
that exist within an organisation.
Get the full research briefing including all references
About our research briefings
Not a member?
Apply to join now and get:
- Weekly research briefings sent direct to you every week
- A copy of the Oxford Review containing between twelve and sixteen additional research briefings every month
- Research Infographics
- Video research briefings.
- Special reports / short literature reviews on topics that appear to be getting a lot of research attention or if there has been a recent shift in the thinking or theory
- The ability to request a watch list for new research in keyword areas (as long as it is within the realms of:
- Human resources (not legal aspects)
- Organisational development
- Organisational change
- Organisational learning
- Learning and development,
- Work Psychology
- Decision making
- Request specific research / brief literature reviews
- Access to the entire archive of previous research briefings, copies of the Oxford Review, infographics, video research briefings and special reports.
- Access to Live Reports – continually updated as new research on the topic is released
- Members only podcasts – research briefings in audio – coming soon
- Live continually updated reports
Be the most up-to-date person in the room
Be impressively well informed
Get the very latest research intelligence briefings, video research briefings, infographics and more sent direct to you as they are published
Be the most impressively well-informed and up-to-date person around...