Keywords: innovation, innovation strategies, fintech, financial systems technology, IT
Innovation, in any industry, is a lot more than some bright ideas or sudden insight by a series of gifted and creative individuals. Many industries and organisations have processes and systems for delivering innovations. Structured innovation, in any organisation or industry, aims to identify business, service and technological opportunities that can help to either provide a competitive advantage or help to improve the leadership, management, operations, performance or outcomes of that industry or organisation. One of the most vibrant industries in terms of innovation is the fintech or financial technology industry.
A new study by a team of researchers from the University of La Guajira and the University of Cartagena in Colombia looked at the range of strategies being used in technological innovations in the financial industry to see if it could discern patterns in those strategies.
Get the full research briefing including all references
About our research briefings
Not a member?
Apply to join now and get:
- Weekly research briefings sent direct to you every week
- A copy of the Oxford Review containing between twelve and sixteen additional research briefings every month
- Research Infographics
- Video research briefings.
- Special reports / short literature reviews on topics that appear to be getting a lot of research attention or if there has been a recent shift in the thinking or theory
- The ability to request a watch list for new research in keyword areas (as long as it is within the realms of:
- Human resources (not legal aspects)
- Organisational development
- Organisational change
- Organisational learning
- Learning and development,
- Work Psychology
- Decision making
- Request specific research / brief literature reviews
- Access to the entire archive of previous research briefings, copies of the Oxford Review, infographics, video research briefings and special reports.
- Access to Live Reports – continually updated as new research on the topic is released
- Members only podcasts – research briefings in audio – coming soon
- Live continually updated reports
Be the most up-to-date person in the room
Be impressively well informed
Get the very latest research intelligence briefings, video research briefings, infographics and more sent direct to you as they are published
Be the most impressively well-informed and up-to-date person around...