The free sample copy of The Oxford Review is ready for download. In it we review 8 new research papers and two new books. No Jargon, all in plain english – research for the rest of us – practical, quick and easy to understand.
The contents are as follows:
- Is your organisation using coopetition?
- How ambidextrous is your organisation?
- What ‘how we see ourselves’ can teach us about effective change management
- What influences CEO’s and Top Management During Strategic Decision Making?
- Improve performance and creativity – using your voice
- When focusing on building trust isn’t enough: Managers inadvertently dehumanising the workplace.
- An old wives tale: Loyal Workers are more motivated and perform better.
- Round-up of other interesting papers this month
- This month’s new books
To get your free sample copy simply fill in your details in the box on the right and we will get it emailed to you immediately.
Be impressively well-informed
Get your FREE organizational and people development research briefings, infographics, video research briefings, a free copy of The Oxford Review and more...
Be impressively well-informed and up-to-date
Be impressively well informed
Get the very latest research intelligence briefings, video research briefings, infographics and more sent direct to you as they are published
Be the most impressively well-informed and up-to-date person around...