The research trends 2018.
The research categories The Oxford Review covers
- Organisational Development
- Organisational Change
- Organisational Learning
- Human Resource Management and Human Capital
- Learning and Development
- Work Psychology
Within each of these categories we use 1000’s of positive and negative keyword search permutations to find and access the latest research, ideas and thinking for our members is that they remain the most impassively knowledgeable people in the room.
The 2017/2018 hottest research topics in defending order:
- Business development – 145,000 papers
- Work flow – how to get into flow at work – this is the surprise number 2 with 86,000 research studies since the start of 2017
- Organisational Management 80,100
- Business Growth – 79,300
- Open Innovation – 75,300
- Leadership – 64,700
- Organisational culture change – 37,000
- Coaching – 30,600
- Business growth stages – 28,300
- Leadership of change – 28,100
- Leadership uncertainty 22,900
- Organisational perception of risk – 20,700
- Human Resources – 20,500
- Staff productivity levels 18,700
- Behaviour change – 14,000 studies
Research Trends 2018: What’s rising the fastest?
- Flow at work
- Employee engagement
- Organisational ambidexterity
- Open innovation
- Dealing with uncertainty
- HR Devolvement
Research often follows the trends in industry but can also drive interest in the workplace.
Right click the image to download the infographic:
Be impressively well informed
Get the very latest research intelligence briefings, video research briefings, infographics and more sent direct to you as they are published
Be the most impressively well-informed and up-to-date person around...